Thank you for your interest in applying for NYSVMS membership.
NYSVMS members must be members in good standing of both the state society and the regional association in which they live or practice, or a recognized state association of industrial, teaching, or regulatory veterinarians. Veterinarians are approved for membership by the regional appropriately identified on their application.
- Please complete the online application, below. Provide all the requested information in order to avoid a delay in processing your form.
- Applicants in the Long Island and Southern Tier VMAs must include a copy of their diploma or registration certificate from the NYS Education Department. You may scan and attach documents to the online application or mail/fax copies to the NYSVMS. Fax number: (518) 869-7868.
- Your NYSVMS state membership dues must be received in order for your application to be processed. Please contact NYSVMS headquarters with your Visa or MasterCard number, or mail your check to 100 Great Oaks Blvd. Suite 127 Albany, NY 12203.
- After your application is approved by your regional association, you will receive a variety of information and resources including your username and password to gain access to the members' section at www.nysvms.org
- A membership dues invoice for regional dues will be mailed after your membership is activated.