- Europe Says Tests Show Horse Meat Scandal Is ‘Food Fraud’
- Horse Meat Problems Resurface Across Europe
- Questions About Pet Health Care
- How to Set a Price on the Life of a Beloved Pet?
- Old Dog Needs $6,000 Surgery. What Do You Do?
- Gauging Veterinarians’ Future
- The Financial Future of Veterinarians
- High Debt and Falling Demand Trap New Vets
- As Dogs Waste Away, Owners Seek Answers
- Understanding the High Cost of Veterinary Training
- Natura recalls pet food, treats on salmonella fears
- Follow @AVMARecallWatch on Twitter to stay up to date on pet food recalls and alerts and learn more on AVMA's website
- Wild mice study shows complexity of treating multiple illnesses
- Otter study finds parasites linked to zoonoses
- Even low levels of chemicals may pose dangers to invertebrates
- "Aesthetically challenged" species get some love
- Cattle owners must be vigilant to combat pinkeye
- Superhero pets: Animal companions who went above and beyond
- Cloud computing can provide benefits for small businesses
- 150 years young, AVMA's core mission is unchanged
- Plan ahead to keep pets safe when disaster strikes
- View AVMA's Saving the Whole Family brochure
- The July 1 issue of JAVMA News is available online
- Those who dream by night ... wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.